I work as a career coach for working professionals In India to revamp and change their career. Most of the time working professionals are so busy in their daily routine jobs that they don’t even know that their career needs to be revamped unless it’s too late. At the beginning of the career, most of them don’t have a choice of career paths they go by what companies offer to them. After spending some considerable time, employees realize that this is not the career they want to pursue anymore and it starts developing the negative interest for that career stream. I often see people
• Hate their jobs due to stagnancy or very limited growth
• Cannot change the path due to personal liabilities
• Cannot change their jobs due to skill unavailability
Working professionals are always in dilemma for their career, most of them are seeking advice to change career.Most of the times they either go for higher studies or change the branch/stream completely or start fresh before knowing that there are other options available.
Get a proper career guidance for your career, as a career coach for working professionals I helped many individuals to make their career even much better by simply doing some advanced classes, or studies, skill upgrade courses etc
I help corporate professionals to reinvent their careers, find their calling and life purpose. Now working as a Coach I am living my dream, immensely enjoying the work that I do and I have the freedom and flexibility that I always wanted. Most importantly every single day and with every single client I get opportunities to make a positive difference. Probably I am the only Career Coach in India who has been there and done that.
I find myself uniquely positioned to help working professionals who are successful but not happy in their work to reinvent their careers. I work with young, mid-level as well as senior professionals who are looking for career change, career growth, or career reinvention as a career coach for working professionals in India.
Some of the reasons why professionals change or reinvent their careers:
• No fulfilment in the current job/role
• Too much stress at work
• Work-life balance went for a toss
• Fed up with the corporate rat race
• Looking to start something on your own
• Want to pursue their passion
How do we go about it?
I help my clients to develop CLARITY about what they really want. I also help them identify their STRENGTHS, interests, and passion. We also use scientific tools such as Psychometric tests to identify strengths, The next powerful step is creating SMART Goals. My clients go beyond where most people get stuck because we create a foolproof ACTION PLAN to achieve the goals. Only actions produce results. As a coach, I play the role of Accountability Partner with my clients, meaning that helping my clients to make sure that they are making PROGRESS every single day. As they start working on their Action Plan they start hitting obstacles such as Fear of failure, Procrastination, self-limiting beliefs etc. My job as a Coach is to work with the clients to remove those obstacles so that they can keep moving towards their goals with velocity. We don’t stop until we achieve SUCCESS.
What benefits my Clients have achieved?
I have coached more than 70 people in last few years as a career coach for working professionals in India. Here are some of the benefits my clients have realized.
• When they signed up for coaching they have already taken that first step which they always wanted to take. It boosts their confidence right at the beginning.
• They developed clarity about what they really wanted.
• They discovered their strengths which would help them reach their goals faster.
• They created SMART Goals and foolproof Action Plan which they believed in. A great start is half done!
• They started looking at their life in a Holistic way balancing various areas of their life – personal, professional, hobbies and interests, social, financial, emotional and spiritual.
• They became more focused and committed. Their effectiveness and productivity improved significantly.
• Started experiencing improved confidence, peace of mind, freedom, and self-expression.
• Became happier and more content about their lives. Developed an attitude of gratitude.