Good news, you are not alone!
Bad news, it does not work.
Having coached hundreds of senior professionals over the last many years, I come across these common patterns –
1. Oh, I am not ready for a job search yet
2. Oh, my Resume is in a bad shape, not been updated for a long time
3. My LinkedIn profile is not at all impressive, I feel the inferiority complex
4. Looking at the JDs, I don’t even match 50% of the requirements
5. I don’t have the RIGHT qualification, don’t have IIM/IIT stamp
6. I don’t have all the skills they are asking for
7. I don’t have the experience in many areas they are looking for
8. They are asking for many certifications, I have only a few
9. Can I really handle the responsibility of this role?
10. I don’t want to fail. Rather, I will wait and someday I will be ready
11. I am handling a small team, they mentioned bigger teams
12. I am not happy with my current job, but who wants to take the risk?
Can you relate to any of these?
Why do you think, people, hold themselves back?
#careergoals #jobsearch #careercoaching #careercoach #careergrowth #careerguidance #selfdoubt #iamnotreadyyet #professionalcoaching